Thursday, May 15, 2014

Club Review: Cleveland 588 Gliderail Hybrid

I recently played a round witht he Cleveland 588 Gliderail Hybrid.  I played a 20.5 Degree as im trying to find a club to fill the gap between my 3iron and 3wood.

I play with a stiff shaft, but for some reason even with a stiff on this club I continuously had them drawing hard.  I hear hybrids naturally work right to left (for right handers), but this one felt a bit overdone.  

In terms of look, it is quite simple and not too bulky when laid against the ball.  This is a look I prefer as I dont want to feel I am hitting a wood, but also want the confidence I have more behind this than a long iron.

It was priced in the $100-130 range, but I wasnt too impressed and will continue my search for a good hybrid.







No comments:

Post a Comment