Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update to Memorial Review

I want to update my initial review on Memorial Golf Course. I guess the first time I went there I didnt realize they had two putting greens for practice. One is a joke (the one i was referring to in the original post) and then they have another one next to the 1st tee-box. Well I missed this green last time because the first time I ever played the course we tee'd off the back 9 first...so when making the turn I wasnt looking around so I didnt see the green over there.

Also...they have a short game practice area as well (next to the better putting green). This is a great place to practice your chipping/pitching and also sand shots. They keep a lot of range balls lying around so its quite easy to get a short game practice in.

In fact, I would even recommend just heading over there for a short game session if you didnt feel like hitting balls (off matts). It would also cost you nothing, and you would be practicing the most important part of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment